Solution for monitoring environmental parameters
Scienta Envinet’s highly scalable, web-based GIS solution for real-time monitoring of environmental parameters. NMC is optimized for radioactivity measurements with deep integration of supported probes and can be easily extended for meterology, air and water monitoring. Its modular design with alarming, statistic and data-exchange functions allows for fine-grained tuning of day-to-day monitoring activities as well as emergency preparedness and disaster response.
NMC is Scienta Envinet’s central monitoring solution. The scalable platform administers and oversees environmental monitoring stations and offers extensive services in the validation, presentation, evaluation and analysis of data to meet even the highest requirements.
- Monitoring of radioactivity for nationwide monitoring networks, ring monitoring systems around nuclear installations and monitoring inside and outside nuclear facilities.
- Meteorology for local and nationwide weather monitoring
- Water for monitoring water distribution networks
- Air for air quality monitoring and emission control
- Innovative web-application with browser-based access
- Modern, intuitive user interface according to present guidelines for responsive web design
- Integration of all Scienta Envinet and numerous third-party monitoring products
- State-of-the-art security standards, including data encryption
- Integrated user and group management with configurable access rights and optional LDAP integration
- Internal logbook for event management
- Management of pre- and user-defined data views, graphically or as table, even as live tables with the most up-to-date measurement values
- System health surveillance: dashboard, monitors etc.
- Support for several SQL databases